Webseite German Kindergarten London
Der German Kindergarten London sucht deutschsprachige ErzieherInnen an verschiedenen Standorten.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Nursery school teacher at The German Kindergarten London
JOB TITLE: Nursery school teacher
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Pre-school children
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To provide safe, high quality care and education for pre-school children, to fulfill legal and statutory requirements, to contribute to and to implement pre-school policies
1. Arrive on time and set up the day’s activities before opening and stay to clear up after the children have left.
2. Take over responsibility for drawing up and implementing short term curriculum plans which ensure that each child is working towards Early Learning Goals.
3. Take over responsibility for providing a high quality of care and education, and offer appropriate stimulation and support to the children. In close consultation to the manager and the nursery school teacher.
4. To run the daily program of pre-school activities and events according to the weekly plan
5. Helping to keep Records of Achievement (Observations), so that children’s achievements and progress is effectively and regularly assessed.
6. To participate in staff appraisals and ongoing training offered.
7. Understand that records have to be properly maintained, e.g. Daily Attendance Register, Accident and Incident Book.
8. To exchange information about children’s progress and encourage parent’s involvement.
9. To ensure that the pre-school is a safe environment for children, that equipment is safe, standards of hygiene are high, safety procedures are implemented.
10. To contribute to all pre-school policies and procedures, especially those on equal opportunities.
11. To attend in-service training and meetings as required.
12. All staff is expected to maintain confidentiality as required.
13. To work according to the EYFS requirements as well as a sound understanding and knowledge of the National Standards in Day Care.
German native speaker or German fluency on mother tongue level
Enjoy working in a pre-school setting and learning rapidly about the requirements
Understanding of child development and of children’s needs
Ability to plan and implement a pre-school curriculum
Ability to work with parents and encourage their involvement
Commitment to equal opportunities and understanding of religious and cultural diversity
Ability to write clear reports
Good mental and physical health
Ability to carry children, equipment and resources
Must not carry any previous criminal convictions in the context of child care
This position will suit a newly qualified nursery school teacher with a good command of English and an interest to work abroad and look for new challenges.
Please send your CV or a German Lebenslauf to Patricia Sokoll (please refer to the Verzeichnis Deutscher Kindergärten im Ausland within your presentation letter)
We are recruiting now for a start as soon as possible
We are looking forward to hearing from you
The German Kindergarten London
+44 (0)20 72414211
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E‑Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org